+ Reply to Thread

Getting Sent Items and Deleted Items

Hi...new to this forum. I did a search for Sent Items in this subgroup but didn't find any matches. I'll search the entire site after I post this. But if anyone can help, it would be great.

I'm using Active Sync with my company Exchange Server. I was not getting my entire Inbox on my 760. Sent items (even with the checkbox selected re saving sent items in sent folder) is empty as soon as I send something. Deleted items will stay in the Deleted Folder but once a sync occurs, the message(s) are gone. Still on my Exchange Server b/c the deleted/sent items are on my desktop.

I then just sync'd using the MS Mobile Device app (Vista Biz is my laptop's OS). My Inbox is now what it should be but my sent and deleted folders are still empty. How can I change that?

Having to sync with my laptop is most frustrating, a definite step back from my Treo 650 with Goodlink. Wonder if Goodlink can be installed on the 760.

From inside the mail app and in the inbox, click Menu, Tools, Manage Folders, and then select the folders you wish to sync. This is under the same rules for syncing as the inbox, so if you have set 2 weeks, then 2 weeks will sync...

thanks. I see that option for the Sent Items folder, but not for the Inbox or Deleted Items. Is my IT vendor correct in saying that the Inbox and Deleted items cannot be sync'd as I'd like (i.e. everythign) with ActiveSync?