+ Reply to Thread

Touchscreen problems

I'm very happy with my I760, but the touchscreen is driving me crazy. Calibration is getting worse and worse especially at the edges - sometimes the scrollbars are not even usable.

I'm not using a screen protector - just a soft pouch to hold the phone. Have even tried a hard reset.

Any suggestions before I ask for a replacement?

Question

Bump! Wow, no one is having touchscreen problems? No clever suggestions, i.e. blowing gently on the corner of the screen

If you just bought it, have you aligned the screen using the tool in the settings folder? I didn't know about that when I first bought mine, and I was really confused for a few days.

Talking Resolve the screen problem

I had issues with my screen too. it was driving me nuts. i called samsung and they told me to call verizon as they exchange phones for a year. new one works MUCH better. hope this helps.

already replaced one for this issue. I found no quick fixes or adjustments. I also had a dead pixel in the middle of the screen.
    -Jonas

'Tis better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.

Hubby had to replace his due to this same problem. To close a screen (X) he had to tap the uppermost corner of the screen, nowhere near the actual X. (and then the lovely highly educated/trained reps at Verizon didn't know how to transfer his contacts etc... ugh -- thank heavens I *made* him sync it first... don't ask - he thinks it's horrible to sync. < shrug >)