+ Reply to Thread

Thumbs up My Corperate Verizon Store Completely Suprised Me!

I recently had a bit of bad luck that caused a tiny stress fracture in the screen. Though only about 2mm long its placement rendered the entire screen unusable.

So, off to my local Verizon store I went to make an insurance claim. The nice young girl at the customer service counter started clacking around on her PC complaining about no one having the phone in stock. Called the Tech Support Guy over and started asking him questions. After searching for a way for me to get a phone without having to wait forever, she just said "Don't worry, we'll swap it out with a new one we have in stock here and file the claim for you."

Wait, what?

That's right, they said they would replace mine with a new one because no one had them in stock. 3 hours total after my phone broke I had a brand new device, so far, at no cost to me. Simply Amazing.

It's amazing if you didn't have to pay $50. If you did pay the $50, then meh......

Quote Originally Posted by slapps1000 View Post
    It's amazing if you didn't have to pay $50. If you did pay the $50, then meh......
    I'll have to check my upcoming bill, but at least that night I was not charged anything.