+ Reply to Thread

adobe pdf reader on WM 6.0?

I can't find adobe pdf reader for my SCH i760.
    What is your suggestion?

You can use the Picsel Browser to open PDFs. It has a hard time opening large documents though.
    Last edited by Minacious; 03-03-2008 at 12:17 AM.

How can I set up picsel browser to open the pdf files automatically when I click the pdf attachment on email program?

Kenny

I've never tried opening one attached to an email (I would assume you can download it to the phone like normal), but you can have Picsel always open PDFs on the phone by choosing PDFs as one its file types under Picsel's preference settings.

Here is the Adobe link for Adobe for Pocket PC 2.0:
    Adobe - Reader: Adobe Reader for Pocket PC

If you select the ".pdf" filetype in the Picsel Browser SETTINGS - FILE TYPES menu, this should associate any pdf file and open any selected pdf attachments from received mail.

Just make sure no other programs are associated that might override this setting.

Quote Originally Posted by luxuryvacation View Post
    How can I set up picsel browser to open the pdf files automatically when I click the pdf attachment on email program?

Kenny

I use pocketxpdf. I like it better than piscel. You can download it for free. It works for me on larger .pdf's and also newer .pdf's created with adobe 8. I think you need to go to settings and associate the program with .pdf's and then it will automatically open them.