+ Reply to Thread

bluetooth car kits????

does anybody know any bluetooth car kits that work well with the i760??? cause i just bought the motorola hf820 and that does not work with our phones..... it pairs up fine but when i try to use it.... it does not work... does anybody else use one of those motorola car kits? or know any car kits that will work fine with our phones????

WDW
    I've been using this one for the last few months
    Supertooth Light Bluetooth Handsfree Speakerphone
    BlueAnt Wireless North America site - Supertooth Light Bluetooth handsfree
    Seems to work well, I haven't had any issues with it. Voice clarity is good and it's easy to use.

Enterprise Data Architect Mark_A_K's Avatar
    Try looking at Parrot products. I own two of them.
    Parrot USA/Canada Forum

also remember that Garmin has GPS that have bluetooth built in. I have been looking at the Garmin Nuvi 660 myself for a little over $300 on ebay.

Sony has a bluetooth car stereo model 2500 and 2600 for around $100 to $150. Not tested but they might work well.

I know this is an old thread but was wondering if anyone uses something like this? I am not a fan of the Star Trek in-ear type headsets, I've just never had a comfortable one that I like plus most of the time I only need hands free while driving in the car. I've been looking around for a hands free bluetooth speakerphone that will work with the I760. I see one from Parrot that looks nice, also the one mentioned above the Supertooth. I was hoping not to spend an arm and a leg on one of these. Anyone have other suggestions or have used any of these and could give any sort of pro/con? I don't need anything fancy, just speakerphone, ability to pair it with the 760 bluetooth, and possibly a volume button. Thanks in advance.

There all over ebay.....

Seen a few for about 200 or so..
    Hells Yeahs..................