+ Reply to Thread

Broadband Connection Problem

Hello All,

I'm on the VZW network and I frequently experience problems with my Broadband Access connection. What happens is for no apparent reason I will stop receiving my Outlook emails, and once I reset my device I instantly receive all the e-mails which were not previously pulled down. I also lose the ability to surf the web using Internet Explorer.

I haven't seen this every time, but a few times I've seen a message displayed saying the Broadband Connection was unsuccessful for an unknown reason and I should check my settings.

Has anyone had this issue before or know of a fix?

Thanks in advance,
    Tommy

Its probably software related. Whats installed on your phone? Make a backup and hard reset. Load 1 at a time and see what happens.

I had the same problem. I have to soft-reset my phone virtually every day to get my internet connection back. It does this regardless of the software installed on it, at least for me.

Soft is NOT hard!

I agree soft reset isn't hard to do, but it's quite annoying. Alot of times I don't know if I haven't received any new emails, or if I need to reset the phone.

Also, I noticed sometimes the phone says the Broadband Connection was Suspended in the notification box.