+ Reply to Thread

S2u2 Just stops working during the day

I have posted this several times in the xda group. I will try here one last time.

I have installed every version to see if any will work and none will. I had the "P" version and just un-installed it. At random times during the day/night when my screen is powered on s2u2 does not become active and lock the screen. Its there. Its running. Its just not working.

I also found after I removed it my massive 10 meg per day memory leak went away. My phone got faster. My VC stopped having a 15 second lag. Seems like s2u2 is just krapware IMHO.

I know I know yours works fine and you've NEVER had a problem. Well isnt that special!

Im sure no one here has a fix just thought I would ask.

Health Sciences Consulting perlmane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by madmax200 View Post
    I have posted this several times in the xda group. I will try here one last time.

I have installed every version to see if any will work and none will. I had the "P" version and just un-installed it. At random times during the day/night when my screen is powered on s2u2 does not become active and lock the screen. Its there. Its running. Its just not working.

I also found after I removed it my massive 10 meg per day memory leak went away. My phone got faster. My VC stopped having a 15 second lag. Seems like s2u2 is just krapware IMHO.

I know I know yours works fine and you've NEVER had a problem. Well isnt that special!

Im sure no one here has a fix just thought I would ask.
    I would agree to a point. I love s2u2 on my TyTN II, but it works the same way as you describe on my i760 - I had to remove it. As for the problem with the memory issues, I installed QuickMenu (FreewarePPC.com - Freeware Pocket PC / Freeware Windows Mobile: QuickMenu v2.7) and that solved my memory issues.
    Samsung Omnia- WM6.1 - VZW
    HTC TyTN II - WM6.1 - on the new at&t - and loving it!
    "Fact veracity is not based on the validity of the source, but on the last thing posted."