+ Reply to Thread

Thread: smartphonenotes

smartphonenotes

Ive used smartphonenotes before, but I cant get it to install on this phone. does anyone run smartphonenotes on thier i706, and if so, which version? any trouble installing it?

are there any other notes programs that I should try, that does colors, syncs with outlook, and allows you to lock a note?

thanks

Their website FAQ idicates:
    "We have three different versions:

Standard Mobile2Market phones version: works on Mobile2Market compatible Smartphones. This version works on most Smartphones.
    Orange phones version: is designed to work on Orange Smartphones. Must not be used on phones from other mobile operators.
    Verizon Wireless phones version: is designed to work on Smartphones from the mobile operator Verizon Wireless. Currently, this version is only required for the Verizon Wireless Samsung SCH-i600 (which is NOT the BlackJack Samsung SCH-i607!). Must not be used on other Smartphones, either from Verizon or from other mobile operators."

I'm not sure if any of the phones they mention are Pocket PC phones (e.g. with a touch screen) like the I-760.

Thanks, I tried all 3 and none would install on this phone, so maybe its not supported.

Does anyone know of any other cheap or free notes apps that'll run on the i760?

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wmscottmc View Post
    Thanks, I tried all 3 and none would install on this phone, so maybe its not supported.

Does anyone know of any other cheap or free notes apps that'll run on the i760?

thanks
    I have not used it but I hear Phat Notes or Phat Pad works for this.