Okay, I know this is here somewhere, because I have seen it before for other phones...

The problem is that my phone changes names when it syncs between computers. I synce at work to Windows XP SP2 and then at home to Vista.... Up until today it was working fine, but now it is changing the name of the device when I sync.

Help, I am getting like 900 profiles on each computer and it's making all of my appointments and stuff duplicate...suggestions? I know I had this with my Treo and other phones before, but can't remember the fix....

that being said...I was one of the first members who lurked in the rumor thread, then because they kept delaying the phone I left verizon, went to AT&T with the 8525 (if anyone one wants it, I'll sell it really cheap!!!!) and lets just say that I hated the service. I live in DC, and drive by the CIA in McLean everyday for work, and with my luck that will be where my car breaks down....so I went back to verizon, and got the i760...I am completely honest with saying that this is the best phone I have ever owned and I love it beyond belief. I never put it down and I have had it for a week.

So, please help me fix this issue before i go off the deep end, and make another mistake and get a sidekick from T-mobile or something....

Thanks!

Kirk