+ Reply to Thread

Bluetooth headset, Assurion, and Tornadoes

So I don't know if you heard or not, but Friday night there was a tornado that hit downtown Atlanta. It was a first.

I was there for a convention. . . long story short my phone went with the wind so to speak. . .

My cheap ass motorola headset was also a victim that fateful night.

Asurion was wonderful, i got my new phone today, but now i need to replace the headset. . . .

What do you guys reccommend? The insurance co. @ our company has allocated me $100 to get a new one. . ,

So! I'm wondering which BT headset to get that costs under $100. . .

Thanks,
    AC

Quote Originally Posted by Alan_C View Post
    So I don't know if you heard or not, but Friday night there was a tornado that hit downtown Atlanta. It was a first.

I was there for a convention. . . long story short my phone went with the wind so to speak. . .

My cheap ass motorola headset was also a victim that fateful night.

Asurion was wonderful, i got my new phone today, but now i need to replace the headset. . . .

What do you guys reccommend? The insurance co. @ our company has allocated me $100 to get a new one. . ,

So! I'm wondering which BT headset to get that costs under $100. . .

Thanks,
    AC
    Check out the thread on What BT headsets to use. My advice is to apply the Sawbuck to a good headset, even if it's more than that. I'm looking for one also since I was so disappointed with the Samsung WEP 500.

As I understand it you can use a jawbone in a tornado.. and if you get the custome ear piece from averysound.com it won't come out of your ear either!

Jawbone Bluetooth with Custom Molded Earpiece from AverySound.com

I have several colleagues with this configuration and they love it..
    mark
    Luck is where opportunity meets preparation.