+ Reply to Thread

ActiveSync Microsoft Exchange problem with i760

When I received my new phone Activesync worked perfectly connecting and syncing with our company's exchange server. Then one day it stopped syncing correctly. It now only syncs emails that have already been downloaded to Outlook on my PC. If my PC outlook is not connected it will not sync anything with Exchange. I do not use Activesync on my PC
    There are no errors when the device connects to Exchange, it just doesn't correctly sync up. It will show the status of each sync - E-mail: 1/5.... but it doesn't grab new email if it hasn't already been grabbed by my PC Outlook 2007 client.

It doesn't sync up with Calendar or Contacts either. I can add a new contact on my device and it will sync up with Exchange, but when I add or change a contact in Outlook 2007 it doesn't sync up with my device.

Our system administrator claims that nothing changed on the Exchange side when this issue started.

Try soft resetting your phone. This happened to me once and the soft reset solved the problem.

I have done a soft reset and hard reset. They have not worked

Perhaps the Exchange Server needs to be rebooted.
    -Jay
    The Fine Print:Nothing in this post (or any of my other posts) is intended to constitute legal advice or the establishment of an attorney-client relationship. For purposes of this forum, I'm just another nerd like you. :-)

Have you gone into Activesync on the phone itself to see if it was still configured?