+ Reply to Thread

Dcinobar work on i760?

Does anyone have dcinobar successfully working on their i760? i've installed it but the bottom bar is still visible on my today screen.

I also have it installed on my i760 but it will not automatically run even if placed into the StartUp folder. I have to go to the program itself and tap on it to get it to run. After that, it does work.

wierd. i can run the app, but the bar doesn't disappear. Touching the onscreen buttons seems to not work anymore, but the bar remains...

I think I read somewhere that dcinobar will not work if you are also running wisebar or similar programs that place icons on the task bar. If this isn't your case then you may want to download dcinobar from a different location. I believe there is a CAB installation file available at the XDA-developers forum.

i saw the cab after i copied over the exe and created a shortcut. The only thin i have loaded in relation to start menus or task bars is quickmenu. i'll try the cab and see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by joshrys View Post
    wierd. i can run the app, but the bar doesn't disappear. Touching the onscreen buttons seems to not work anymore, but the bar remains...
    I had to restart my phone after installing it, then manually launch the app to get it to work. BTW I'm using WM6.1
    Mark
    Luck is where opportunity meets preparation.

I too am using dcinobar, I also have quickmenu. dcinobar works, but like everyone else said I have to manually run it, won't work in the startup folder.