+ Reply to Thread

Transfering Contacts to Prius

My I760 connects with my Toyota Prius nicely via Bluetooth. Now I want to transfer my phone book to the Prius. When I push the button to do that, Prius tells me to transfer the phone book from within the I760. Now in contacts I can see how to beam individual contacts, but there is no option for whole phone book, and I can't highlight multiple contacts in the list. Any advice? Thanks.

upload multiple contacts to Toyota Prius

Any luck yet? I have a Samsung I780 but also have no clue about how to transfer multiple contacts to the built-in carkit in the Toyota Prius Tech Edition

I know a program like Pocket Informant will allow you to beam multiple contacts... I've only done it PDA gizmo to a PDA gizmo never tried with a four-wheeled gizmo..
    Mark
    Luck is where opportunity meets preparation.

I have Pocket Informant and it is a great program and does let you select multiple contacts, but it is the sending part that I am still stuck on. No matter what program I use, when I choose send from the phone and put the car into receive mode, my phone wants me to choose a place to send to, but my car does not show up. This despite having a good bluetooth connection to the car. I make and receive calls fine. Just the transfer of contacts that is not working. So, unfortunately, no luck...