+ Reply to Thread

Synching New i760

Hi:
    I just picked up my i760 today, after reviewing this site for days. This is a very helpful forum.
    My question is about synching with my Vista laptop for the first time. I've already synched it with Outlook from work and the phone is all up-to-date.
    I already have a synch partnership setup for my old Motorola Q on my laptop.
    Do I need to delete that partnership before plugging in the new phone.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by cadreamer View Post
    Hi:
    I just picked up my i760 today, after reviewing this site for days. This is a very helpful forum.
    My question is about synching with my Vista laptop for the first time. I've already synched it with Outlook from work and the phone is all up-to-date.
    I already have a synch partnership setup for my old Motorola Q on my laptop.
    Do I need to delete that partnership before plugging in the new phone.
    Thanks.
    I don't know about Vista, but with XP (ActiveSync) your computer can have a partnership with more than one mobile device.
    -Jay
    The Fine Print:Nothing in this post (or any of my other posts) is intended to constitute legal advice or the establishment of an attorney-client relationship. For purposes of this forum, I'm just another nerd like you. :-)

Thanks. I'll give it a try tonight.
    So far I am loving this phone!