+ Reply to Thread

Thread: MMS Problems

MMS Problems

Hey, I don't know if someone has already posted abotu this before so please link me accordingly...

But, recently my phone's been uncooperative when receiving MMS messages. It says that it has an error downloading the message....does anyone have a similar problem? Or know wat the issue is?

Thanks!
    Sophia

I believe there is at least a thread or two around on this. In my situation I spent some time on the phone with tech support, they sent me a replacement phone. Since the replacement phone it seems to be working again. I don't know if a hard reset with my previous phone would have fixed the problem, I was holding off from doing that and Verizon offered a replacement so I took it.

There seems to be some frequent issues w/MMS and i760

I had a 3 week epic battle with Verizon over this, ending in them saying it's Samsung's fault. I could send, but never receive. Funny though, 3 days after the Titanic Struggle, everything was fine with it. I could receive them normally. I guess *****ing about it worked.

My advice to you, try *228 and then soft reset your phone.

Quote Originally Posted by shophiaholic View Post
    Hey, I don't know if someone has already posted abotu this before so please link me accordingly...

But, recently my phone's been uncooperative when receiving MMS messages. It says that it has an error downloading the message....does anyone have a similar problem? Or know wat the issue is?

Thanks!
    Sophia

You need to do a Hard Reset, I had this happen to me.

And after everything rebooted walaaaaaaaaa, it worked again...
    cooh???