Closed Thread

Registry Hack for "Download the Past:"?

I'm hoping there's a registry hack that will let me save the last 3 months of sync'd messages on my phone.

When I use the menus: Email Synch Options -> Download the Past... it gives either 1 month or All, but nothing in between. I need 3 months for a trip I'm about to take.

I browsed the registry and Googled this a lot, but found very little.

Anyone looked into this before?

I realize this is not the ideal forum for this question, especially since it's a generic WM6 issue. Anyone know of a good website/forum I should post this in?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by northbank View Post
    I'm hoping there's a registry hack that will let me save the last 3 months of sync'd messages on my phone.

When I use the menus: Email Synch Options -> Download the Past... it gives either 1 month or All, but nothing in between. I need 3 months for a trip I'm about to take.

I browsed the registry and Googled this a lot, but found very little.

Anyone looked into this before?

I realize this is not the ideal forum for this question, especially since it's a generic WM6 issue. Anyone know of a good website/forum I should post this in?

Thanks!
    Try posting in this thread: Windows Mobile OS Discussion - PDAPhoneHome.com.

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread in the i760 forum so we don't end up with cross-posts. However, I won't delete the thread so that if others do a search in the i760 forum, they'll at least find this thread, which will point them to the one in the Windows Mobile OS forum.
    -Jay
    The Fine Print:Nothing in this post (or any of my other posts) is intended to constitute legal advice or the establishment of an attorney-client relationship. For purposes of this forum, I'm just another nerd like you. :-)