+ Reply to Thread

2 basic questions....

So I've been enjoying my new i760 for the past few weeks, have it all customized thanks to this forum, but I have two questions about Verizons billing.

I occasionally log in to my account on Verizon's website and check my usage, and the other day I logged on and my MB usage said something in the range of 140MB. So then tonight, I check it again and it says 55MB....? Whats up with that?

And secondly, on Verizons website they try to sell the instant messenger applications to us, and charge us for text messages. I downloaded the Palringo messenger client and LOVE it, but I was curious if anyone knows if verizon can still hit us with texts for that client, or only the ones you get from Verizon..... never know with those tricky bastards...

thanks

.......Anyone?........

The reason for the data usage may be from MMS messaging. MMS uses the data network, however, if you pay for unlimited messaging, the data charges are taken off when the bill is finalized for the billing cycle. I have heard others have had an issue with this, but my data charges have been taken off every month for messaging usage. Hope this helps.