+ Reply to Thread

Verizon Wireless Sync Won't Push Email

Wireless Sync has not pushed any emails to my phone since 4-1. Is anyone else experiencing this and does anyone know why this would happen. I have it set to sync every 30 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by A.Brown View Post
    Wireless Sync has not pushed any emails to my phone since 4-1. Is anyone else experiencing this and does anyone know why this would happen. I have it set to sync every 30 minutes.
    Sorry, not a clue. Mines still pushin away.

go to http://ota.wsync.com]Client Download[/url] on your phone find i760 and install sync client over the old one and see if this helps also make sure it is set to push checked and limit sync checked not before12:00am not after 12:00 am is checked then hit a sync manual after you are done let me know if this works.
    Last edited by abaldman74; 04-03-2008 at 06:39 PM.

Okay. Bear with me. If I do this will I have to do all the settings over again? I'm asking because when I set up wireless sync after I initially got the phone, all of my contact and calendar info was deleted and I don't think I can deal with that tonight on an emotional or physical level.

about ten minutes ago all of the emails were pushed to my phone. I don't know why. this has happened before and it always resolves itself. i'm wondering if i'm doing something or if it's a wireless sync issue.

Not sure I have pc sync and just when I think I have no problems I get to my desktop computer and find out allot of mail did not get pushed been having plenty of problems from the beginning lost contacts and calenders oh the pain !!

Robert Tankersley
    Quote Originally Posted by A.Brown View Post
    There have been some issues of the mail cycle not happening. The solution has been one of the following.

1. turn phone (not pda) application off and then back on.

2. touch wireless connectivity bubble and select disconnect, and then reconnect.

3. soft reset entire device.

My theory is that once an error occurs (which might happen for various reasons ie out of range, low signal, etc) then that error is posted and future cycles are prevented. Should not work this way but it appears it does.
    Robert Tankersley CDP

Robert,

Thanks for the suggestion above, it fixed my problem too. I thought all this time I had something mis configured, followed your steps and sure enough I just got my email again.

Wireless sync problems continue

My wireless sync used to work well, even after my upgrade to 6.1

About 1 month ago, it stopped.

Verizon employees have been no help; one of them got me a new wireless sync password, but that does not help either.

What am I doing wrong?

get rid of it its buggy anyway just active sync or try hotmail push is free

Thanks. Tried that too, and can't seem to get it to work.
    It may be an issue of the phone having 3 names in the computer......
    but it is to outlook at work.....