Closed Thread

like the phone but...

1. Wish there was an alternative to topside on/off button... that really slows use down for me...

2. When adding a new contact why isnt the frontside dialpad smart enough to know I am typin numbers in a phone number field?

Am I missing something? Thanks.

Prefrence I guess, I personaly like the on/off location on the top.
    As for the cotact, when using the onscreen keypad, you have numbers above the letters. I assume that is how it was intened to do. I know its easier for me regardless.

I got used to the on/off button placement. It had been one of my biggest gripes with the phone. Now it's the send/end button placement! On the front dialpad, just press and HOLD the button down in order to input a number.

rbyam, it looks to me as though you posted these same questions in another thread as well: Like the phone but wish.... So, I'm going to go ahead and close this one. Please refrain from cross-posting.

Thanks.
    -Jay
    The Fine Print:Nothing in this post (or any of my other posts) is intended to constitute legal advice or the establishment of an attorney-client relationship. For purposes of this forum, I'm just another nerd like you. :-)