+ Reply to Thread

Screen cracked.. can't see anything... need to backup!

The title says it all. The screen cracked leaving the upper 1/2 white and the bottom 1/2 black... with them both beading together in the center.

Anyways.. I can still sync the phone, but i'm wondering if there is any type of software that will create a full mirror of all the files and programs and settings I have on my phone that I will be able to load onto a new phone once I get it? The problem is installing software might be difficult because I can't click on "install" or "accept" because the screen in unreadable....

Any suggestions?

This is what you need.. you can install it from the PC and then beable to see your screen on your PC. Then if you need to run a backup program on your PDA you'll be able to see the screen..
    My Mobile - My Mobiler
    Mark
    Luck is where opportunity meets preparation.

Thanks MGuzzy! I can see my screen again

Can anyone suggest a good backup that can make an COMPLETE backup of my phone which can be restored to another phone....? I want programs, files, settings etc..

Quote Originally Posted by jewbacca View Post
    Thanks MGuzzy! I can see my screen again

Can anyone suggest a good backup that can make an COMPLETE backup of my phone which can be restored to another phone....? I want programs, files, settings etc..
    Sprite Backup. Get the advanced version that lets you back up to your PC. If you go to another phone with a different OS or capabilities some things may not work. though, no matter what backup program you use.

SPB backup is also good.

I have also used it to restore a full image, so i can verify that it works with the device.

my screen cracked in the same way when it was only 3 days old and sitting in my pocket...NEVER DROPPED. i'm curious how yours cracked.

pocket too