+ Reply to Thread

1 GB Micro SD card included with device

None of the reviews I've read, nor any post I've seen here mentions the 1 GB micro SD card included in the box with the 760. It's so tiny in the box that I wonder if some people don't just miss it.

I have many programs installed to this device and they work just fine. I tend to keep the programs that run constantly, like SPB diary and mobile shell installed directly to the device memory, but haven't had any problems installing almost everything else to the card.

I almost bought a different device because of only having 126 megs for the device itself, but had I know it came with the micro SD card I wouldn't have even hesitated. Just thought others ought to be aware that this card is in the box with the 760. Don't toss it out by mistake!
    Last edited by LTRS; 04-09-2008 at 08:49 PM. Reason: typo

ummm a little late for April fools, are we?

Theres definitely no SD card in the box, at least in mine and I just got mine a few weeks ago....

I read the box and what its supposed to include and it isnt listed, then searched the contents once again, and there wasnt one.

I swear -- it's not an April fools joke. There was one in my box, even though it wasn't listed anywhere. FWIW, I ordered it via a CSR on the phone and she mentioned it was included. I forgot by the time it arrived and almost threw it away because it's so tiny. The package it comes in within the box is about the size of a postage stamp if not smaller.

Where was it in the box? what did the packaging look like. Plastic case? plastic bag? Please be very ezplanative.

Hmm, I will go look real good in my box, I ordered 2 2GB cards but an extra 1Gb is fine too. BRB

Ok, nothing in my box
    Last edited by JASTECH; 04-09-2008 at 09:34 PM.
    CM Stacker832/GA-X38-DQ6/Q6600/G.Skill 4GB(2x2GB) DDR2 1000 Dual Kit/EVGA 8800 GTS
    2xSamsung SH-S203B/Zalman ZM-MFC2 <--"For Sale or trade"/HIPER HPU-4B580-MS
    Microsoft VISTA Ultimate 64bit/Ubuntu 7.10/Kaspersky Internet Security (8.346)Beta Tester

I ordered it the first day it became available, so it's been awhile. If I recall correctly it was a small cardboard holder, and it was underneath the manuals and disk. I swear guys, I am not lying. It was in there.

Quote Originally Posted by LTRS View Post
    I ordered it the first day it became available, so it's been awhile. If I recall correctly it was a small cardboard holder, and it was underneath the manuals and disk. I swear guys, I am not lying. It was in there.
    Then you won a Verizon Lottery. There has never been a card offered with the phone as a freebie.

As I posted, when I ordered it via phone on the first day you could do that the CSR described that as part of the package. I was surprised, but happy, then forgot all about it until a few days after I recieved the phone -- looked in the box and there it was.

Did NO ONE else receive this Micro SD card?

nope. Got mine last week.

I've had mine since day 1. Just checked the box again (forgot to throw it out), and no magic card.

Checked here, no, zip, none, nada.