+ Reply to Thread

Missing Keys During Typing

There was mention of this problem in early posts but didnt seem like everyone had the issue. I constantly have words missing a letter sometimes two and I'm always having to proof read. Never an issue with my treo. This becomes very tedious when trying to type quick messages. Ive tried hard reset with nothing installed and still have the issue. I do not have SMS threaded installed, anyone?

I've had this issue since day 1.. the only way I can control it is to just type slower. I definitely was faster at typing on my old treo since it didn't have the same problem.
    Samsung SCH-i730 -> Treo 700w -> Samsung SCH-i760 -> Samsung Omnia (SCH-i910)

Same here and I hate it....
    Gary

resolved from that post. fabulous.

Resolved by turning off word completion? I'm pretty sure that didn't help when I tried it before but I'll try it again.

That is one of my biggest gripes with this phone. I've had it since the day it came out, and aside from the fact that I HATE the horizontal keyboard, I have had this problem since the day I got it!

One of the first things I thought of was to turn off auto completion, but while that helped, I guess I still type too fast!

On nearly every email, I have to go back and fix stuff.

I've had my autocomplete turned off since day one and I still have missed letters when typing...I'm assuming I type way to fast for the phone.....annoying, but I deal with it.

I have the same problem. I used to have word completion off but I guess I still type too fast... soo I turned it back on.