+ Reply to Thread

Change icons in the Phone display?

Is there any way to change or remove the icons listed while on a call? I don't like them.

Welcome noob! Please use the search function on the website. This question has been asked on here before.

I have wondered about this too

thanks. i actually tried searching prior to posting that, but i guess i used the wrong terms. will try again.

call me crazy, but i've been searching and can't find anything... help?!? plus i hate that i have to x out of the phone after a call, wtf.

I'll take this question one step further. On the main screen, is there anyway to seperate the "No unread email, no voicemail, no missed call, etc" or do you have to scroll through the bar each time. I was wondering if you can have a line for emails, a line for voicemails, a line for txt, etc.

vinndy,
    call me crazy, but i've been searching and can't find anything... help?!? plus i hate that i have to x out of the phone after a call, wtf.<-- What does that mean?
    CM Stacker832/GA-X38-DQ6/Q6600/G.Skill 4GB(2x2GB) DDR2 1000 Dual Kit/EVGA 8800 GTS
    2xSamsung SH-S203B/Zalman ZM-MFC2 <--"For Sale or trade"/HIPER HPU-4B580-MS
    Microsoft VISTA Ultimate 64bit/Ubuntu 7.10/Kaspersky Internet Security (8.346)Beta Tester

Quote Originally Posted by JASTECH View Post
    vinndy,
    call me crazy, but i've been searching and can't find anything... help?!? plus i hate that i have to x out of the phone after a call, wtf.<-- What does that mean?
    "SEARCH" wikipedia:

WTF - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia