+ Reply to Thread

To those running Mobile Shell 2.1

Have some questions that don't get answered on their message board.

1. Does Phone Alarm or Pocketalarm work ok with this application? it's important that I am able to initialize airplane mode.

2. Does Pocketbreeze work ok with this application?

3. Is there a way to make the now screen show up after the phone goes to sleep?

Wow. 110 views and no responses. Thought maybe someone else used Mobile Shell 2.1

I use MS 2.1 but I dont use the other apps you mentioned, so I am not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by bodean View Post
    Have some questions that don't get answered on their message board.

1. Does Phone Alarm or Pocketalarm work ok with this application? it's important that I am able to initialize airplane mode.

2. Does Pocketbreeze work ok with this application?

3. Is there a way to make the now screen show up after the phone goes to sleep?
    1. I'm running Mobile Shell 2.1 with phoneAlarm 1.67 and, as best as I can tell, they play nicely together.

2. I don't use PocketBreeze so I can't tell you whether PB and MS play nicely.

3. I think my Now screen shows up when my i760 goes to sleep. I'll look into it further when I have more time.
    -Jay
    The Fine Print:Nothing in this post (or any of my other posts) is intended to constitute legal advice or the establishment of an attorney-client relationship. For purposes of this forum, I'm just another nerd like you. :-)

my now screen shows up when it goes to sleep or when i press the power button......I dont use any of the other apps.
    I want the storm and I want it now!

I don't know the answer to the first two, but as for the third...

Goto "Settings" then "System" and then select Spb Mobile Shell. Select the Today Screen tab on the bottom. Check the box to show the NOW Screen when the device wakes up.