+ Reply to Thread

Picture viewer programs?

Anyone know of any good viewers that I can get that is like iphone or touch where u can do everything w your finger (zoom in & out, rotate, next, previous) ? I was playing w the touch's and I felt it was way better than ours & I would love something like that.

i'm currently using S2V (slide to View), made by the same person who makes S2U2 (slide to unlock 2). you can slide your finger from side to side to go to the next picture, rotate the picture, set as wallpaper, and add to contact i believe. Look on the XDA site for it.

I think there is also one called imageviewer it's on the pocketcm.com site

S2V is great app.

BUT it doesnt show any folders under the storage card. i.e. DCIM folder.
    so you have to cut and past all your images to just your storage card, not in a folder, and that kinda sux. but i guess its worth it.

is this a problem for anyone else?
    Treo 650 -> Samsung i730 -> Samsung i760 -> Samsung Omnia i910
    Hillsdale College- educating for liberty w/o any fed. funding.

+1 for S2V. I love it, and all of my pics are stored on my card, so I have no issues with it.
    If you haven't already, check out A_C's other apps:S2u2 and S2P(mp3 player), they are GREAT!!

Anyone try HTCAlbum ? I just got it off a search here and is pretty much what I wanted is S2V better?

Quote Originally Posted by stanglifemike View Post
    +1 for S2V. I love it, and all of my pics are stored on my card, so I have no issues with it.
    If you haven't already, check out A_C's other apps:S2u2 and S2P(mp3 player), they are GREAT!!
    All fantastic. Only problem for me is that S2P doesn't work with A2DP or I'd use it as well. I thought I didn't need S2V, but it's just much better than the included viewer. Being able to assign pics to the Today Screen and the S2U2 screens with one click is great + being able to zoom/crop pics for contacts.

All my pics go to my DCIM folder on my Storage Card so no worries.
    Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur

I really liked the HTC build but the fact it didn't let you change the directory... you can only view pictures from your my pictures in your device... T_T i also use s2v now