+ Reply to Thread

What happened to my POP email source option?

I searched the forums for this, but couldn't come up with a search that didn't return a dozen pages of tangentially-related results.

Basically: I've already set up a bunch of POP email accounts with no problems.

Now, when I go to set up another one [Menu->Tools->New Account... from Outlook, or New E-Mail Account from the Messaging screen] I can only choose "Exchange server" from the Your e-mail source: drop-down list.

Maybe I hit some obscure checkbox somewhere by accident, but I can't figure it out. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-IW

Robert Tankersley
    Quote Originally Posted by IanWood View Post
    I searched the forums for this, but couldn't come up with a search that didn't return a dozen pages of tangentially-related results.

Basically: I've already set up a bunch of POP email accounts with no problems.

Now, when I go to set up another one [Menu->Tools->New Account... from Outlook, or New E-Mail Account from the Messaging screen] I can only choose "Exchange server" from the Your e-mail source: drop-down list.

Maybe I hit some obscure checkbox somewhere by accident, but I can't figure it out. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-IW
    How many pop accounts do you have defined? I believe there is a limit to the number that can be defined.
    Robert Tankersley CDP

Why, those sneaky bastards.

You are correct, sir. I deleted an account and my "Other" option reappeared.

Hmm. Might check out nPOP again and see if it has a similar limitation.

Thanks!