+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cannot Execute

Cannot Execute

A Notification Error keeps popping up when the phone awakes from sleep mode that says "Cannot execute\storage card\program files\lakeridge\wisbar advance desktop\wakeup.exe" It's extra annoying.

I recently installed, then deleted the program Wisbar Advanced Desktop. All I did was going in and delete the lakeridge folder. I probably should of done this a better way, but is there anything I can do to make this stop?

Registered Luser
    Reinstall the application, then uninstall it properly using the Settings=>System=>Remove Programs feature.
    Last edited by jgjackson; 06-18-2008 at 10:28 AM. Reason: Fix typo

The way you "tried" to uninstall left the .exe in the registry so when it awakes it tries to load the software. jgjackson is correct. And some software will need to be deleted out of the registry too. Thanks, JASTECH
    CM Stacker832/GA-X38-DQ6/Q6600/G.Skill 4GB(2x2GB) DDR2 1000 Dual Kit/EVGA 8800 GTS
    2xSamsung SH-S203B/Zalman ZM-MFC2 <--"For Sale or trade"/HIPER HPU-4B580-MS
    Microsoft VISTA Ultimate 64bit/Ubuntu 7.10/Kaspersky Internet Security (8.346)Beta Tester

Thanks you guys. I forgot all about the Remove Programs option. I haven't taken things off for a while. I Didn't need to reinstall. It was still listed as an option to remove. I removed it and it took care of the problem