+ Reply to Thread

Thread: S2u2 Freezing

S2u2 Freezing

when I first got the program it worked amazingly. Now it works right away sometimes...but other times it freezes for about 6 seconds. I don't want to have to wait that long to get into my phone some times. Has this been happening to anyone else?

I have a custom background on it, all I did was replace the other one. I doubt that has anything to do with it. I know when it's frozen because usually the slide to unlock thing lights up, but when it's frozen it doesn't.

Any ideas?

Do you have the latest version and did you install it to the SD card? I'd not do that - install to main memory if you hadn't. I have been very happy with it and only occasionally does it give me problems, but I expect to soft reset every 2 or 3 days at least. Try checking over at the XDA forums for answers - try uninstalling and reinstalling first I guess.
    Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur

I had the same issue and no longer use it. I am hoping it eventually works out

I found it freezes when the phone is trying to establish a data connection. The pop-up notification thats says "hide" or "cancel" the connection messes up s2u2.

and since my phone has connected and disconnected every 10 seconds for the past 3 weeks... it has made me quite frustrated too

Ah, I have data turned off so maybe that's why I don't have this issue. I've found s2u2 to be of ultimate value. It makes the overall experience with my i760 better and I needed it in order to use my a2dp BT headphones as the screen would wake up every time I pressed Pause etc.
    Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur