+ Reply to Thread

Reminder/Alarm problem???

I did search, and maybe i missed the thread... but i didn't see anything pertaining to this problem...

I had Htc touch installed on my phone for awhile.. and loved it... i then installed some contact program (don't remember which one it was)... hated it.. so i uninstalled it.. when i did i no longer had the htc "today" screen... so i just uninstalled it and haven't gotten back around to reinstalling...

now i don't know if this and my reminder/alarm problem are linked or not.. so that's why i stated what i had done on the phone recently...

ok so now i'm just running the normal 760 software with the normal today screen... my date and time show on the screen (no not the huge clock with the mem leak.. i took that off awhile ago) and that's what i use as my reminder/alarm for every morning.. it's been great up until the last week....

i am one of those that would set my alarm for say 730.. wake up and set it again for 745 or something...

BUT for the last week i have been getting up at 730 sharp.. and not resetting the alarm... YET it still goes off again at 745.. i've reset the phone multiple times... this week i installed memmaid to help clear up rom/mem so the phone seems to be doing great other than this problem...

i've checked my alarm setting and i only have one alarm set and it's set for 730 mon-fri....

anyone have any ideas??? if there is already a thread just point me to it.. like i said i looked for something similar and didn't see anything..

thanks guys!!

Use MemMaid to view your notifications queue. Try and find that notification and manually delete it.

Mark
    WM 6.1/PocketBreeze/PocketWeather/iLauncher/PhoneWeaver

Quote Originally Posted by schmenge View Post
    Use MemMaid to view your notifications queue. Try and find that notification and manually delete it.
    well i do have memmaid... but how do i view the notifications queue?

Open MM then go to Jump To|Databases|Notifications Queue

Mark
    WM 6.1/PocketBreeze/PocketWeather/iLauncher/PhoneWeaver

thanks for the help... i think i figured it out... i did go to the not queue... and deleted "some things" lol not sure exactly what they were but they involved my reminder notifications..

alarm went off at the normal time this morning and didn't repeat at the later time as it was!!

thanks again!!!