+ Reply to Thread

Landscape Keyboard Program

Did a quick search but didn't find anything that related to what I'm looking for.

Is there a messaging program that will allow you to type on an on-screen landscape (left/right orientation) keyboard without sliding open the i760? I'm looking for a text messaging program with an on-screen keyboard that will show up in landscape view (so the keys are larger than in portrait view).

Hope my question is clear. Thanks, and cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by MinionOfEckerd View Post
    Did a quick search but didn't find anything that related to what I'm looking for.

Is there a messaging program that will allow you to type on an on-screen landscape (left/right orientation) keyboard without sliding open the i760? I'm looking for a text messaging program with an on-screen keyboard that will show up in landscape view (so the keys are larger than in portrait view).

Hope my question is clear. Thanks, and cheers!
    You can use the WM on-screen keyboard.

start>settings>system> screen> orientation > landscape.
    Then whatever IM program you use the onscreen keyboard will be in lanscape mode. I hope this answers your need.

Quote Originally Posted by wtherrell View Post
    You can use the WM on-screen keyboard.

start>settings>system> screen> orientation > landscape.
    Then whatever IM program you use the onscreen keyboard will be in lanscape mode. I hope this answers your need.
    Okay, cool. That works nicely but is there a way to make the today screen portrait but other programs landscape? haha. Am I asking for way too much?

EDIT: I guess I really should be asking this question, can I make it so pocketCM only shows up landscape orientation even if the device is set to portrat?
    Last edited by MinionOfEckerd; 06-22-2008 at 03:52 PM.