+ Reply to Thread

D-Pad not working in Landscape mode

Reaching out to identify if anyone else is having the same issue as I am currently experiencing. While is landscape mode, I cannot use the down D-Pad (think in the landscape perspective). Up, Left, Right all work fine. However, when in portrait mode, the left D-Pad works fine (all directions work).

I ran through two hard-resets last night figuring it might be a software issue, but the issue persists.

Has anyone else ran into this problem ?

I am thinking of just holding on to it until WM6.1 is released so I have a phone to practice on, but this is a major pain in the arse.
    i760 VZW

I guess I am the only schmuck to have a non-working buttons in landscape mode. My issue extended to a few of the numbers on the front keypad as well.
    i760 VZW

I am also having this problem, right on the D-Pad does not work as well as 3 and 6 on the number pad in landscape. It might be dust or dirt in between the contacts in the slide mechanism causing this problem, but im not positive. I have soft reset and the problem is still there.

I have the same problem. Right on my Dpad doesn't work, plus some of the keypad buttons, in landscape mode. Must be a software issue since these buttons work fine in portrait mode.

I have the same problem. Verizon offered me a 6800 and I said thanks but no thanks. I want to look at the touch pro and see if I can stomach it before doing anything about this. They won't send me a replacement i760.