+ Reply to Thread

HTC Home plugin/costumizer

Guys some help please... I've installed the apps above, i can both see the plug in (in today applet, and its checked) and can also launch costumizer to configure, however it will not come onto the home screen... i still have the old wm6 clock...

any suggestions?

I used the "Search" button and located this, hope it helps. Thanks, JASTECH

working HTC Home V2.1 application!
    CM Stacker832/GA-X38-DQ6/Q6600/G.Skill 4GB(2x2GB) DDR2 1000 Dual Kit/EVGA 8800 GTS
    2xSamsung SH-S203B/Zalman ZM-MFC2 <--"For Sale or trade"/HIPER HPU-4B580-MS
    Microsoft VISTA Ultimate 64bit/Ubuntu 7.10/Kaspersky Internet Security (8.346)Beta Tester

Thanks! I did search, just missed thay thread i guess... I'll give it go tomorrow.

Update: Worked like a charm! HTC home is AWESOME! Thanks a million!

Now, can you guys answer this for me please. I thought i've seen in one of the thread that you can make HTC Home switch through the screens with a finger flick, or maybe it was another launcher... In any case if there's an add on that can do that for HTC Home can you guys point me in the right direction plz?
    Last edited by azmp1; 06-27-2008 at 09:46 AM.

Your Welcome! "Counts the million!"
    CM Stacker832/GA-X38-DQ6/Q6600/G.Skill 4GB(2x2GB) DDR2 1000 Dual Kit/EVGA 8800 GTS
    2xSamsung SH-S203B/Zalman ZM-MFC2 <--"For Sale or trade"/HIPER HPU-4B580-MS
    Microsoft VISTA Ultimate 64bit/Ubuntu 7.10/Kaspersky Internet Security (8.346)Beta Tester

Might be Touch Commander your thinking about.
    (Not an HTC app, and you'll have to fork out a couple of bucks for her.)

HTC Album allows you to view your pictures as you describe, flicking from photo to photo.

There's some sort of 'I' app coming out that simulates the iphone and its "fluid/flick" movements but its only in beta and not avail that im aware of.

---
    EOF

Yep, i've been reading pretty much all day between here and XDA forum about this, looking at people's setups. I've looked at Touch Commander as well, though hasn't tried it yet.

I'm still a little confused though and hopefully one of you guys can explain.

So besides Touch Commander, i see there are these other apps people are using, FTouchFLO (or is it FTouchSL?) and Ultimate Launcher (already tried it, looks awesome!). From what i've read on XDA forums people use all three of these apps together, but from what i can see both the Ultimate Launcher and the Touch Commander do the same thing... so why use them together?
    Now... and exactly what does the FTtouchFLO brings do the mix?

Oh yea and there's also HTCCube, that looks like is used together with FTouchFLO.... I'm lost.

Plz help the confused...

Quote Originally Posted by azmp1 View Post
    Yep, i've been reading pretty much all day between here and XDA forum about this, looking at people's setups. I've looked at Touch Commander as well, though hasn't tried it yet.

I'm still a little confused though and hopefully one of you guys can explain.

So besides Touch Commander, i see there are these other apps people are using, FTouchFLO (or is it FTouchSL?) and Ultimate Launcher (already tried it, looks awesome!). From what i've read on XDA forums people use all three of these apps together, but from what i can see both the Ultimate Launcher and the Touch Commander do the same thing... so why use them together?
    Now... and exactly what does the FTtouchFLO brings do the mix?

Oh yea and there's also HTCCube, that looks like is used together with FTouchFLO.... I'm lost.

Plz help the confused...
    FTouchFlo and SL by itself will add finger scrolling to the standard i760 if that is all you are after. You can use you finger to scroll your email or word doc's etc. and you can assign it to open 4 (I think) apps with the swipe of your finger. Depending on which way you swipe. SCLPC++ is very nice app which is just like the HTC Cube app. It can be used in conjunction with the FTouchFlo app. That is what I have just installed on my i760 and so far.
    Get it here:
    HTC Cube OpenGL (SCLPC++ 0-051)(Coded from scratch in C++) - xda-developers

With a great skinned version here:
    HTC Cube Skins SCLPC++ 0-051 In PDA4x We Trust _ www.pda4x.com

Thank you! I will certainly check out the cube app.

As for Touchflow, i understand ftouchsl is just a new version of ftouchflo, does SL work oni760 or should i stick with touchFLO 1.4.1?

Bump. Can anyone answer the question above please? (touchflo vs touchsl)