+ Reply to Thread

Front facing keypad and word compelation issue.

I lost the the ability to type words from the front facing number pad(can only put/type in numbers) on my phone when the keyboard isnt slid out. I also lost the ability to use the defualt WM word completion. The number pad thing isn't an option so what can I do. Any ideas?

anyone please?

aside from backin up your stuff and doing a hard reset, I don't know what to tell you...

There should be a registry key somewhere that I can modify to get it back. Because I already did what you stated and the problem is there. It is a registry key issue and not sure how it happened.

all the registry values should be reset, when you do a hard reset...

I did a hard rest then used the backup from SPB and the issues is there. btw SPB backed up my registry also as I have some software and tweaks installed.

What programs do you have installed?

Opera Mobile and Mini(jbed java software). S2P, memory maid, pmh reg editor, tcpmp, spb backup, total commander, flash, threaded sms and htc network browsing tool. The keyboard and compilation were working fine with all these software installed untill one day it just stopped working right.