+ Reply to Thread

Ineset Contact Manager vs Photo Contacts Pro?

I see that there is a program that has all the same features as Photo Contacts Pro and more according to the company.

I currently have Photo Contacts Pro and am pretty happy with it but I am always open if something is better. I feel like Photo Contacts Pro is too much of a resourse hog.

The Ineseft Address Book 3 is link is here:

Inesoft Address Book 3 (Handy Contact Manager, Call Blocking, Ringtone, History, Favorites, SMS) : Verizon Samsung i760 : Handango

If anyone has experience with the Inesoft, I would greatly appreciate feedback.

Dean

I disabled (didnt uninstall) Photo Contacts and tried the Inesoft. It has a nicer screen when a call is coming in but overall did not seem to have as many configuration options as Photo Contacts. I did like that if you blocked a group, it actually never showed the call as coming in. Phone alarm shows it and rings for a few seconds.

However, the inesoft isnt as quick to change profiles and does not look like ti allows you to block by indidivual only group. I do have do not answer groups but I sometimes like to block by individual while leaving them in a differrent outlook contact group.

It does look promising for the future though. It is just a little behind photo contacts pro right now IMO.

Dean