+ Reply to Thread

No ring on imcoming call

Over the past few months, I noticed every once in awhile a missed call or message notification when I know the phone was with with me and the phone radio on. Today my wife called a couple of times. No ring. I called from my office phone to the i760, no ring. Soft reset and it works fine. Any ideas.

Note to forum police: This is not a "delayed ring", "soft ring", or any other kind of ring problem already discussed. This is "no ring" that gets fixed with a soft reset.

What Apps are on your phone? I have seen this happen to SMS on my phone when I'm using PocketCM a lot.

Is it the same for your BT? Or does it not ring too? I have had that problem with mine and while using the Aliph Jawbone BT. This was talked about in part of another thread but I can't remember where. Mine still does it now and then and I get the tone that I have voice mail.
    Last edited by JASTECH; 06-30-2008 at 04:56 PM.
    CM Stacker832/GA-X38-DQ6/Q6600/G.Skill 4GB(2x2GB) DDR2 1000 Dual Kit/EVGA 8800 GTS
    2xSamsung SH-S203B/Zalman ZM-MFC2 <--"For Sale or trade"/HIPER HPU-4B580-MS
    Microsoft VISTA Ultimate 64bit/Ubuntu 7.10/Kaspersky Internet Security (8.346)Beta Tester