+ Reply to Thread

Disable Startup Verizon Movies?

On the Samsung SCH-i760, is there a way to disable or delete the startup animations and/or movies that Verizon puts on there? When you start up, you get a Verizon Wireless logo, then you get a Verizon Wireless animation (which is slow and choppy anyway). Is there any way to replace or delete these animations? Thanks!
    Populus vult decipi, decipiatur.

Check out this thread:How to Change the Boot Screens, started by yours truly when the i760 was first released.
    -Jay
    The Fine Print:Nothing in this post (or any of my other posts) is intended to constitute legal advice or the establishment of an attorney-client relationship. For purposes of this forum, I'm just another nerd like you. :-)

Brilliant! My animated gif looks way better loading up now. Thanks
    Populus vult decipi, decipiatur.

Quote Originally Posted by Farenhe1t View Post
    Brilliant! My animated gif looks way better loading up now. Thanks
    Glad to help. I changed my splash screen almost as soon as I received my i760. It was pretty easy; all I had to do was resize my favorite .jpg of my family. However, I've never created an animated .gif and haven't had a chance to figure out how to do it so I'm still using the stupid VZW animate .gif.
    -Jay
    The Fine Print:Nothing in this post (or any of my other posts) is intended to constitute legal advice or the establishment of an attorney-client relationship. For purposes of this forum, I'm just another nerd like you. :-)