+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Today Screen

Today Screen

Is there anyway to have the Today screen show the status on emails, SMS, missed calls and voicemails all at once? Right now I have to scroll through each one to see if I missed anything, or close out about 5-10 notifications each time.

Wondering if there is anyway to have all those categories stack on top of each other, instead of being a horizontal scroll through....

Are you opposed to third party apps?

I use SPB Mobile Shell 2.1.0 and the "Today" screen is very useful. Shows new e-mails, missed calls and txt/voice messages all at once. Plus battery life, signal streangth, weather and much, much more. It's pretty sweet.

PhoneAlarm by Pocketmax. Even better.

Suppose I should add SPB Phone Suite does this if you don't want to install MS. And I like PS > Pocket Alarm...

wireless sync adds it to your today screen, you just have to choose it to show up

Battery Status is free.

also look into the htc home plugin.

also free and it s easy configure. plus it gives your today screen added functionality with the tabs for contacts and programs.
    Treo 650 -> Samsung i730 -> Samsung i760 -> Samsung Omnia i910
    Hillsdale College- educating for liberty w/o any fed. funding.

There is a thread that shows members today screens somewhere in this forum, Search for it and you'll find MANY ideas.

SBSH also makes a program call Phone Weaver that does what you want. I've never tried it myself. I've been using phoneAlarm for years and recently upgraded to pA 2.
    -Jay
    The Fine Print:Nothing in this post (or any of my other posts) is intended to constitute legal advice or the establishment of an attorney-client relationship. For purposes of this forum, I'm just another nerd like you. :-)