+ Reply to Thread

Bluetooth Questions

I've looked through a bunch of posts but there is so much, so if anyone has the time to answer these questions, I'd appreciate it. If not, no big deal I will continue research:

I bought a MotoPure H12 (due to CA driving laws) and upgraded to 6.1:

1) Hitting the "call button" on the bluetooth does nothing. It will not answer an incoming call, I have to press answer on the i760 and then press menu, "turn on bluetooth headset. Any suggestions??

2) Can I listen to music through this headset?

3) Can I have it announce who is calling me through the headset, and only through the headset? I've played around with options and nothing has worked.

Thank you for your time!

Thanks to everyone who viewed the post and didn't leave feedback.

lol

2) Try this? FreewarePPC.com - Freeware Pocket PC / Freeware Windows Mobile: BlueTooth Audio v1.0

I haven't tried it personally.

No idea about the other issues. If hitting the call button doesn't answer a call I'd consider exchanging because it's a pretty major feature to lose out on. gl
    Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur

Thanks luca

hmm make sure you have hands-free checked when you look in your bluetooth list. The link in luca's post is BTaudio and should be able to transmit the sound in your phone to your headset. probably won't sound that good because its just generic mono sound.