+ Reply to Thread

Replacement I760's

Just wondering if Asurion still has a bunch of I760's in stock? Anybody know?

.... not sure on asurion... but i had mine replaced through verizon.. (i'm pretty sure) i called tech suppt with some problems.. and they sent me a new one... well, its a refurb from my understanding...

i got a brand new one from asurion about
    3 weeks ago..

A replacement is on it's way to me right now. I hope it's a new unit. I had to insist on it, they tried to send me a 6800. I said I really wanted to stick w/ Samsung products, I held on for a half an hr for "Advanced Cust Care" unitl he found a way, but couldn't guarantee a new unit(?).

i have a new one on the way should be in tomorrow.

Received my unit. Appears to be new, it's in a retail box, w/ data cable and regular & extended battery. This is an upgrade from my 730, I like everything about it but the touchscreen. It feels like it's soft, it depresses when you push on it w/ the stylus. Perhaps I'll just have to learn a different technique(?).

Yeah the touchscreen annoys me too, but the rest of the features are worth it. I can't complain, I did enough research to know about the screen before I got it

Richard