+ Reply to Thread

Having an entry in the calendar w/o appearing on Today screen

Is it possible to have entires in the calendar without having them appear on the Today Screen? I work a rotating schedule and would like to be able to look 3-4 months in to the future to see if I'm working on a particular day...but don't want the Today screen cluttered with work reminders.

I've looked around but can't seem to find an answer.

TIA!

You can remove the calendar plugin from the today screen. Click Menu (right softkey) --> Today Setting --> Items tab --> and uncheck calendar. You can get there through the settings menu also.

You can certainly do that. I was wondering if anyone had a way to do this with the standard Today Plugin, but I have to once again suggest TodayAgenda - PocketPCFreeware : TodayAgenda 1.1

If you use this gem you can then choose to categorize Agenda items (Private etc.) and then choose which categories are to be displayed on the Today Screen. Many many options - I'm nearly certain you'd find what you want with this free tool.

There are, of course, non-free options as well which would also allow you to categorize your entries and filter as needed.
    Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur

I've started using Today Agenda for the ability to set it to a certain size as a plugin in pocket plus to avoid scroll bars. Great for a free program.

I love TodayAgenda. I can make it fit perfectly and take up as much room as I want to keep the ugly gray sidebars (come on MS, make it look better!!) from appearing. Definitely a must-have free app if you don't feel like splurging on software that costs money.