Closed Thread

Verizon Posted Upgrade

Don't know if this has been discussed but Verizon has posted the upgrade link on the support page for the i760. It is the same link at the existing samsung upgrade.

This has been said a few times and posted on way too much. There is a thread for this if you would like to join in on the good/bad ect. And at the top of the page there is a Sticky on WM6.1. Or you can use the "Search" button and find many threads already started.
    CM Stacker832/GA-X38-DQ6/Q6600/G.Skill 4GB(2x2GB) DDR2 1000 Dual Kit/EVGA 8800 GTS
    2xSamsung SH-S203B/Zalman ZM-MFC2 <--"For Sale or trade"/HIPER HPU-4B580-MS
    Microsoft VISTA Ultimate 64bit/Ubuntu 7.10/Kaspersky Internet Security (8.346)Beta Tester

Thanks for this post.

Even though there are lots of WM6.1 upgrade posts, this is the 1st I've seen referencing the upgrade at Verizon.

It's good to see their acknowledgement of the Samsung link

eez
    J2ON

Thanks for the post.

Verizon update is what I was waiting for.

Quote Originally Posted by kpduty View Post
    Thanks for this post.

Even though there are lots of WM6.1 upgrade posts, this is the 1st I've seen referencing the upgrade at Verizon.

It's good to see their acknowledgement of the Samsung link
    Actually there was mention of this buried somewhere in the other stickied threads.. but probably good to mention in its own thread as many were waiting for an official Vzw acknowledgment of the upgrade... interestingly the VZW link takes you to the same Samsung page that everyone has been going to anyway...for what its worth here's the link I'm finding on the vzw website:
    </title> <META content="Product Support" name=title /> <META content="Product Support" name=kewords /> <META content="Find world class Product Support information here." name=description /> <META content="" name=date SHEME="ISO-8601" /> <META content
    Mark
    Luck is where opportunity meets preparation.

Quote Originally Posted by rob86 View Post
    Don't know if this has been discussed but Verizon has posted the upgrade link on the support page for the i760. It is the same link at the existing samsung upgrade.
    I was hoping for a newer version of the update before the general release of it

I'm going to add a note to the stickied thread (will even change the title) and close this one.
    -Jay
    The Fine Print:Nothing in this post (or any of my other posts) is intended to constitute legal advice or the establishment of an attorney-client relationship. For purposes of this forum, I'm just another nerd like you. :-)