+ Reply to Thread

Two Problems after Upgrade

After my upgrade I had my pop email working and then I had a problem sending emails. I removed my pop email and now I can't add any email account. I did a hard reset thinking that it was my exchange email account setting and still no email setup if I tap add new account. Any ideas except reflashing the phone again? Also I noticed that there is an annoying beep when the battery goes low. i tried to change some registry setting but it did not work. But other then that everything else is working fine. I hope someone can help. One thing that I found is when you are texting or emailing the autocomplete list comes up at the bottom after you type the name and then hit the space bar and you will see the name and the email address at the bottom and then you can scroll left and right to see the different addresses then you push the middle button to select it.

Quote Originally Posted by msmpugs98 View Post
    After my upgrade I had my pop email working and then I had a problem sending emails. I removed my pop email and now I can't add any email account. I did a hard reset thinking that it was my exchange email account setting and still no email setup if I tap add new account. Any ideas except reflashing the phone again? Also I noticed that there is an annoying beep when the battery goes low. i tried to change some registry setting but it did not work. But other then that everything else is working fine. I hope someone can help. One thing that I found is when you are texting or emailing the autocomplete list comes up at the bottom after you type the name and then hit the space bar and you will see the name and the email address at the bottom and then you can scroll left and right to see the different addresses then you push the middle button to select it.
    I am having a problem with a POP3 email as well, although I haven't got it working after the upgrade. Before the upgrade it worked fine, now it doesn't work with the same settings from before.

For the Battery beep, go to settings --> sounds & notifications --> Notifications tab --> Event drop down to "low battery" and change the notification to none.

I am unable to send POP3 email as well after the 6.1 upgrade. Comcast is my isp.

low battery beep

i checked in the notification under settings and there is not a low battery selection. Does anyone know where in the registry you can change it. i looked under sounds but could not find anything. i may do a new flash next week because not having my pop account and it is annoying. Does anyone know how to reinstall outlook mobile. i found the mobile office upgrade cab but i don't think that will work because i am not upgrading.
    Thanks for any help you can give me.