Closed Thread

Thread: Bye i760.

Unhappy Bye i760.

Well i just wanted to say by to all of you i learned from or helped me, verizon had to let me outta my contract because i couldnt get any service at my house. I went and tried at&t and it works great so now i have an htc tilt. I really liked verizon and maybe ill be back later, but for now the tilt is double the phone that the i760 is. The only bad thing about it is the tilt dont have the 6.1 update yet and i already got used to having the threaded texter. Anyways See ya and thanks to all!!!

........bye

Why this was an incredibly important post! It managed to be both highly informative and highly relevant to all who frequent this forum. Please by all means, tell the Internet when you switch carriers for another phone.

Sidenote: maybe a single thread for all of these types of posts?

Man try to make me feel sorry about saying thank you why dont you. ********. peace
    Last edited by iProb8; 07-28-2008 at 09:14 PM. Reason: Removed profanity and replaced with ****

Quote Originally Posted by Ender519 View Post
    Why this was an incredibly important post! It managed to be both highly informative and highly relevant to all who frequent this forum. Please by all means, tell the Internet when you switch carriers for another phone.

Sidenote: maybe a single thread for all of these types of posts?
    Dood he was just saying bye and thank you..I don't think it warranted this kind of response.
    Make some nice money from home:
    http://www.tvtravelbiz.com/ds9916

Sorry you had to change to AT&T. You will hate their service and the Tilt is terrible. My buddy has had nothing but trouble with his and is now using a free phone because he hated the Tilt. HTC phones can't hold a candle to Samsung phones.

I'm going to close this thread before the flame war gets any hotter. All dmb9548 was trying to do was to thank folks in this forum and say goodbye as he moves to a different forum. There's nothing wrong with that and no need to attack him for it.
    -Jay
    The Fine Print:Nothing in this post (or any of my other posts) is intended to constitute legal advice or the establishment of an attorney-client relationship. For purposes of this forum, I'm just another nerd like you. :-)