+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Volume problem?

Volume problem?

This happend to me before, but i fixed the phone somehow. The volume is all the way up, but it sounds like it's half way. The ring tone (and every other noise) is only half as loud as it should be.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse487 View Post
    This happend to me before, but i fixed the phone somehow. The volume is all the way up, but it sounds like it's half way. The ring tone (and every other noise) is only half as loud as it should be.

Does anyone know how to fix this?
    I have pocketplayer and I know if I leave the volume down in the program and close it the volume stays down for system sounds (even when I put the volume all the way up using the buttons on the side). For the longest time, I couldn't understand why I could barely hear people even when I put the volume all the way up, but now I just leave the volume high when I close pocketplayer and everything works fine.

Perhaps you have another program that controls the volume of your phone? This doesn't happen to me when I close windows media player with the volume down--only pocketplayer. Good luck.

Do a hard reset and right from the get go, see if you can turn the volume all the way up and see if it sounds right. If not, you probably have a speaker problem. I used to do corporate phone support for treo's and this would be a common complaint.