+ Reply to Thread

Samsung i760 cloning?

Hey all, I'm kind of new to the i760, I upgraded from my Samsung u740 thanks to eBay just today. I'm told by others that I can possibly clone my cell phone so when someone calls my phone, both my u740 and my i760 will ring. This would be useful in case I go into a bad area of town and don't want to bring my expensive pda phone, or if it's just a hassle to bring my pda phone wherever I go.

I'm wondering what exactly I would have to do to go through with this. I've got an 8gb microsd card coming in the mail tomorrow, so if I need it I'll have to wait a day.

thanks guys

A quick google search found this site, which may answer your question: Cloning your mobile phone « BotHack

Quote Originally Posted by sp00t View Post
    A quick google search found this site, which may answer your question: Cloning your mobile phone « BotHack
    Yeah, I found that, problem is changing the ESN on the i760 as it is a Verizon phone. I can't for the life of me figure this out. I was trying to use cdma workshop, but I've been having trouble with that one...

suggestions anybody?

to0
    NVM is locked on the i760 so you'll have better luck cloning the u740 to match the i760.