+ Reply to Thread

HTC Home with Windows 6.1

Hi Everyone,

I enjoyed using HTC Home on the i760 before the upgradeto 6.1, and when I initially installed 6.1, I tried HTC and it failed, requiring me to do a hard reset. Does anyone know if it is working? A quick search on here and google, I only found information on the actual 6.1 update.

Thanks in advance,

Jon

I'm using is just fine. I had to try a couple of versions before it worked for me though. The version that worked for me was an xplode modified copy I downloaded from the xda-developers.

I liked HTC Home plugin as well on 6.0. When I upgraded, I checked a bunch of other plugins, but still liked the home version the best. Here's a link to download HTC Home plugin Ver 2.1. Works like a champ with WM6.1.

HTC home plugin v2.1 freeware for Pocket PC windows mobile and wm5 or wm6 ppc, PocketPC free downloads.

there is a .dll on here somewhere you need, search this forum for it, I'd find it for you but Im tired and going to bed

You are correct. Here's the original post with the dll and instructions. Followed as posted and it works: working HTC Home V2.1 application!

Thanks everyone. I'm going to install this afternoon.

Ya me too. Version 2.1 Works very well no problems. Just installed like I installed with WM6. Installed the plugin, installed the customizer and then copied over the DLL file for the updated 2.1. No probs at all. took 2 minutes.
    It is kind of fun to try the impossible.