I recently got an SCH-i760. I first set it up for gmail which worked fine except that I couldn't find any way to have the gmail delivered into the Outlook inbox. Is there some way to do this? I could even have almost lived with it going into it's own inbox except I also couldn't drag the message from the gmail inbox to the Outlook inbox. Is there some way to do this that I just couldn't figure out?

I'm trying to keep an Outlook inbox in sync on a home desktop PC, work notebook PC, and the phone. I usually don't use the desktop and notebook at the same time. Before trying to handle email I would just copy the .pst file from one to the other and then Active sync with the phone (previously had a Moto-Q but didn't have a data or email plan).

I've tried Verizon Wireless sync and had several problems where it deleted the contents of some of the emails and other things but sort of have it working now. But it's not a nice solution. I had to use PC Monitor and so I have to be sure to stop that before ActiveSync and I keep getting the 'sync' email messages that 'fly through' the inbox and notify on the PC that there was a mail message but it wasn't really a message.

Does anyone have suggestions for a better way to do what I'm trying to do? Thanks!