+ Reply to Thread

Thread: silent mode

silent mode

I cannot Figure out how to make my 760 be completely silent. it will always vibrate. I have phone alarm, perhaps this is causing the issue. can anybody out there guide me?
    many thanks!

Use the volume control on the left side of the phone to turn the ringer off. Or you can use the stylus and tap the speaker icon on the top and turn it off that way. Hope this helps.

still vibrates

Huh...I just tried mine, and when I use the side rocker to drop the volume all the way down to "off", it indeed does so...no vibrate, no ring, nothing. I tested by calling my cell from a different line, and the only indication that anything was happening was the on-screen display.

I do not use phonealarm, so can't comment on its play into this.

Quote Originally Posted by sdgardne View Post
    Huh...I just tried mine, and when I use the side rocker to drop the volume all the way down to "off", it indeed does so...no vibrate, no ring, nothing. I tested by calling my cell from a different line, and the only indication that anything was happening was the on-screen display.

I do not use phonealarm, so can't comment on its play into this.
    I have the same experience. The only time my phone makes any kind of noise in this mode is when it hits the critical battery warning. At that point, it will make a few fairly quiet beeps (lower in volume than if the phone volume were turned up).

Sounds like this might be a phone alarm issue. (I do not use it either).

-mark