+ Reply to Thread

Skyfire and Wi-Fi

Does anyone know how to get Skyfire working using WiFi.

I do not have a data plan.

I only use the internet when I can get wifi connectivity, but I like try new browser interfaces, so I would like to get it to work with wifi...if not, it isn't the end of the world, or my day...we go on.

thanks

[QUOTE=wagman;750245]Does anyone know how to get Skyfire working using WiFi.

I do not have a data plan.

I only use the internet when I can get wifi connectivity, but I like try new browser interfaces, so I would like to get it to work with wifi...if not, it isn't the end of the world.

I use Skyfire and I use it with WIFI . . . . I have my broadband turned off. Works fine.

It depends what version you have. I got a version of the beta that was on xda-developers that refused to work with wifi.
    Recently i got a real version of the beta directly from skyfire (part of the official beta i guess), and it works perfectly with wifi. (it is version 0.61.0.4721).

skyfire is amazing though. other than being a little rough (no favorites, no changable homepage? wtf?) and dependant on skyfires servers being up to work, its awesome.

I couldn't get it to install. I just got the download link sent to me over the weekend. Tried twice - to no avail.

I use wi-fi and skyfire beta and works fine.

I just got my beta and it won't work with wi-fi.