+ Reply to Thread

MSN Email setup?

I am wondering if anyone has had success setting up their MSN.com email address to feed into a messaging folder?

I have set up my account (Pop3) using the following (pop3.email.msn.com & smtp.email.msn.com) with the proper user name and password and still no luck.

Any suggestions here? THANKS

You might try the Windows Live app. Works really well for Hotmail, and I'm pretty sure (but not positive) MSN mail as well.

New Windows Live is out from MS (not search)
    Last edited by JDCJ; 08-18-2008 at 11:25 AM.

I have msn email as well but it is through verizon with my old dsl line. I was not able to go to the windows live mail therefore the msn couldn't work with my 760 so what I did was create a new email account through gmail and have my msn.com account foreward over to their. I love gmail better than msn at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by adrenaline0210 View Post
    I love gmail better than msn at this point.
    I'll second that statement. LIVE mail sucks donkey dong. It is a bloated pig.

Is the Windows Live program that much worse that I am better off just continuing to manually retrieve my Email via a web connection on my phone?

Loaded the Windows Live program to give it a shot and it seems OK, immediately establishes a 'Hotmail' account in my messaging folders which is OK and has plenty of options to it. Sure it seems a bit bulky (more than I need since I already had Live Search etc) but it might get me by.

Thanks for the help.